- Some GTK3 apps don't start at all (evince does, gedit and charmap does not)
- Printing from GTK3 apps doesn't work.
- Ugly symbolic icons show up in my xfce try panel (ibus currently).
- Printer does no longer offer High quality colour/greyscale options.
- XFCE does not save my mouse settings. It gets reset every time I either switch to VT, log out or plug out and back in.
I've never had such serious problems before with any stable release of Fedora since Fedora Core 3 (which was my first). I'm seriously disappointed, especially by the fact that some devs just don't care at all (the first bug blocks a load of useful apps to start, it's nearly three months old, reproduced by more people and still no reaction from the devs). I was even forced to install Adobe Reader to be able to print PDFs. However, it stopped working as well now…