Monday, 24 January 2011

New Books to Read

I wouldn't usually write in my blog about new books I bought, but today I bought two books that I think look a bit weird together :-D First was an award winning novel Kafka on the Shore by Murakami Haruki, another one was one of your usual second volume of sh┼Źnen (for boys) harem (with lots of girls centered around male protagonist) manga Negima!. So I took that as an opportunity to test out the so-called "Auction" mode of my new compact camera (yeah, I don't have the money to buy something really good like Nicu has ;-)) Casio EX-H5 (black version). Here's the photo:

And as a bonus a few photos taken from where I live (as you can notice, the image quality isn't very good, but I couldn't expect more for the prize >_<):


1 comment:

nicu said...

Haha! I don't have that much money :) Is just that I save. keep some priorities and buy "smart". Currently saving for a zoom lens that should probably complete my kit, after which I should cool-down with the spendings for a good while :)

Your photos look decent for a compact and for a camera in that price range.